Anthropoeconomics Full Panel Discussion
Listen to the full panel discussion from our event on Anthropoeconomics. An interdisciplinary panel discusses inequality from a variety of perspectives and sheds light on future challenges and possible solutions.
The panel includes:
– George Bauer, 1st winner of the Essay Competition on Rethinking Economic Policy (Title of the Essay: “Back to the Future – Populism and Spatial Inequality”)
– Anna Cavazzini, Advisor for Sustainable Development Goals at Bread for the World
– Tyson Barker, Aspen Institute Germany, Program Director Digital Program
– Prof. Rajshri Jayaraman, PhD, Associate Professor of Economics and Faculty Lead, European School of Management and Technology Berlin
– Prof. Dr. Philipp Lepenies, Head of the Environmental Policy Research Center FFU and Visiting Professor for Comparative Politics, Freie Universität Berlin
If you like this podcast, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us a rating.
The event took place on February 15, 2018 at Freie Universität Berlin.
Picture by Anthony Quintano (CC BY 2.0)
Academic Freedom in Singapore and Around the World
In this episode, Alicja Polakiewicz from the Global Public Policy Institute in Berlin (gppi.net) discusses what the cancellation of a class at a University in Singapore tells us about the state of academic freedom. You can read Alicja’s article on the case in Singapore here. Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes and leave us […]
The Moment of Hope in Syria’s Revolution
The Policy Corner Podcast Series is back – this time a little different. We’re bringing you the story of Mulham Hendawy, a journalist from Aleppo, Syria. He is taking us onto the streets of Aleppo, and tells us the story of how the Syrian revolution began for him and how it all played out.
Keeping up with China’s Clean Energy Revolution
Great to have you back for episode 9 of our policycorner.org podcast series! Our guest today is Jill van de Walle and she discusses China’s newfound ambitions in the renewable energy sector. She also explains what this means for the European Union and the global fight against climate change. With China projecting dominance in many […]